Power Animals, Totems and Guides
May 14th, 2011 -
10am – 5pm
Led by Marti Ackerman
$76 per person
Every person has animals that protect them and act as guardians. By first identifying these animals and then listening to the (hidden) messages they bring, we can claim a higher sense of personal power and wisdom. This workshop will take you through specific exercises to help you:
- Claim your individual Totem Animals
- Understand Power Animals
- and listen to your Animal Guides
We’ll answer questions such as:
- What is a Power Animal?
- How can I find an Animal Totem?
- Why do I keep seeing certain animals everywhere?
- Why do I collect certain animals?
Please bring a blanket & pillow and be prepared to do some light walking. Bring your lunch or a dish to share for a community lunch.Contact Marti@CenterForPeace.us